We could not do all we do without the tremendous support of so many incredible individuals and corporate partners. We are so grateful to have numerous folks who are eager to support WNC in many ways. Thank you!
A special thank you to our ongoing community partnerships with the following community members, groups, and businesses:
- Suttle Straus for offering their services for our printed materials. From posters that promote our upcoming events to informational brochures about WNC services, Suttle Straus consistently provides high-quality materials.
- Julie Fix Fotoworx for taking so many beautiful photos at all of our special events and activities. Julie's work is always top notch and is a great way to keep our memories of fond events and treasured connections strong.
- Bed, Bath, & Beyond for extensive items that keep our store well stocked, including bedding for our build a bed yearly program.
- Piggly Wiggly for contributing to the success of countless events by promoting them at their store and even donating bottled water and food for volunteers. Piggly Wiggly also partners with WNC to provide Holiday Meals free to WNC clients and to area seniors, at a cost to us of only $25 a meal.
- ReThreads for donating clothing and accessories that ensures our store is well-stocked and refreshed often. Their clothing gives our clients a variety of styles and fashions to choose from.
If you are interested in creating a community partnership with WNC like these inspiring individuals, groups, and businesses, please sign up for future events using the volunteer button located on the right side of each page. If you have any questions about group events or are interested in creating a special partnership opportunity, please contact us at (608) 849-5740 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you soon!
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU who help WNC do what we do!