- Make a difference
- Connect with others
- Get plugged in to the community
- Learn new skills
- Gain confidence
- Take on a challenge
- Have fun!
Volunteers play a crucial role across all levels of WNC. Their support allows us to grow and better serve Waunakee, and continually inspire us to Build a Stronger Community... One Story at a Time. We have countless volunteer opportunities awaiting your unique skill set - fill out a volunteer application to plug in with your talents and make a difference in your community!
Volunteer Job Positions
Currently recruiting for the following:
- Historian - research and writing
- Architect - building facade
- Tile Refinisher - grout repair
- Handyman - install slat board
- Painter - inside
- Floor LVT Repair
- Answering Phones plus Greeting Donors and Volunteers - Specifically Monday/Wednesday Afternoon and Friday Morning or Afternoon
If interested in any of the above positions, please fill out the application below and email WNC. To inquire about other positions, please call us directly at 608-849-5740.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
You never know what Wisconsin weather will do in March! Help WNC stay safe and accessible during any winter weather!